Follow Us On Facebook!
www.facebook.com/thecopperbeecosmetics

Sunday

.:Remedy:. Tea Tree Oil


                                   Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil



 



Have a blemish the size of Texas and a date this weekend?  Well, let me fill you in on my little secret.  Tea Tree Oil!  Its pure, vegan, and couldn't be any more natural.  All that aside, it actually works!  Cleanse and exfoliate or fallow your own nightly regimen aside from moisturizing the area you want to disappear, then dip a Q-Tip in this and dot it on my blemish.  It takes a day or so but you will most definitely see a difference (probably even the next morning!)  Keep in mind everyone's skin type is different, I personally have sensitive skin so I try to keep everything I put on or around my face as natural as possible. 



 



Desert Essence is the brand I use and I get it from Henry's.  The Body Shop does have a line of Tea Tree products that I have tried before and they are pretty good.  I don't however care for the fact that they put a whole bunch of stuff in their Tea Tree Oil so it isn't 100%.  Why mess with a great thing?



 



Tea Tree also has a bizillion other uses< Google it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment