Follow Us On Facebook!
www.facebook.com/thecopperbeecosmetics

Tuesday

.:Try It!:. RareMinerals Cleanser & Moisturizer



I have been using this moisturizer since January and have really noticed a difference in my skin through the season changes.  I have very sensitive skin so I'm always looking for the most natural ingredients.  I haven't had the dry red spots I usually get when summer turns to fall, and I'm not overly oily at the end of the day like I was with my previous moisturizer!

I bought this cleanser when I ran out of my Philosophy Purity (which I still love and recommend), I wanted to try something different and since I was having such luck with the moisturizer I thought - why not.

I must admit it was strange at first.  I hadn't done any research on it before I made my purchase so when I went to use it and a bunch of powder came out I was a little shocked.  I looked at the box and followed the directions - love at first use.  Rosy undertones run in my family and I have noticed that the redness in my cheeks has gotten much lighter!  My skin feels so clean and really soft after each use.

No comments:

Post a Comment